Not sure how to bring your online, software or mobile company into legal compliance? Speak with Lior Leser. Mr. Leser's expertise is in helping your unique, entrepreneurial and innovative online, mobile and software ventures comply with new internet laws and regulations.
Building an Internet, mobile or software company into compliance with foreign and US internet laws, represents the lowest cost insurance policies web 2.0 companies can take out. Cyber companies that invest in web compliance strategies build a protective shield that lowers their potential exposure to lawsuits from both government agencies and larger competitors.
Compliance with new internet laws and regulations requires a thoughtful analysis of how your business strategy is impacted by the 50 states, the federal government and its agencies, numerous industry associations and international jurisdictions.
Take a look below about how our Internet Lawyer works on the following compliance projects:
- ONLINE COMPLIANCE
- MOBILE COMPLIANCE
- SOFTWARE COMPLIANCE
Internet, mobile and software companies, including social media sites, digital entertainment e-tailers, software developers and online advertisers and publishers are subject to a myriad of laws and regulations. Across the nations there are numerous and conflicting laws regarding how customers (potential and current) may be contacted and how they may be found (online advertising and lead generation). An Online Compliance Lawyer can guide you though this maze.
While there are many laws that impact how you may interact and transact online, there is no single clear set of laws that govern these online communities. It is up to online compliance lawyers with expertise in online and web 2.0 laws to work across disparate and unique areas of the law to generate compliance strategies.
Our Online Compliance Lawyer has expertise in the following areas of web compliance strategies including:
- Online Direct Marketing (i.e. Email compliance)
- Online contracts (including Terms Of Service, Disclaimers, EULAs, and Sign Ups)
- Privacy Guidelines
- Website and Network Rules (e.g. online promotions, Internet sweepstakes, online contests and online game download sites)
- Software Development Compliance Strategies (e.g. lead generation)
- Preemptory strategies for FTC, Attorney General, Industry Associations (Mobile Marketing Association) and Predatory Lawsuits
Reaching mobile compliance is distinct from online compliance. Online Compliance is about working your way though disparate and conflicting laws. Mobile compliance is about building liability minimizing strategies. You see, mobile product distribution and advertising is a highly litigious area of law. It is also an area of law where few laws have yet been written. A Mobile Compliance Lawyer can help you through this. The key here to understand industry best practices, mobile association guidelines, and attorney general concerns.
Our Mobile Lawyer worked with some of the country's premier mobile and digital distribution companies. From ring tones to mobile games. From mobile social networks to mobile sweepstakes. From mobile advertising to mobile subscription sales. Our mobile compliance lawyer worked to reduce clients' exposure to liability.
- Do you need a double opt-in?
- Can you bill for your digital product through the carrier?
- How to bring a mobile subscription model into compliance?
- What privacy notices must be sent to a mobile user?
Before rolling out your mobile distribution, promotion or advertising program, contact Lior Leser, mobile compliance lawyer. Our mobile lawyer can help you integrate your online and mobile programs into a risk minimizing strategy.
Many Software developers forget that their products too must be in legal compliance. Many of today's software products, reside, interact or distribute online and through mobile networks. As a result, online and mobile compliance is a real issue for many such software developments.
- Software distributed online must comply with online Terms of Service and EULA (End User License AGreement) standards.
- Mobile Apps (like the iPhone), ring tones and digital products must comply with online and mobile privacy standards.
- Lead Generation Software must comply with online direct marketing and SPAM standards.
- SEO Software products must comply with basic online marketing standards to avoid violations of such rules as initial interest confusion and trademark violations
WHEN I CALL, WHO WILL I BE SPEAKING WITH?
When you call or email us, you will be directed to Lior Leser, our Internet lawyer. Mr. Leser enables the development, protection and legal compliance of emerging online technology companies. He helps online, software and other technology companies protect their assets and reach legal compliance across the 50 states and abroad.
Lior Leser, Internet Lawyer, represents clients in online legal compliance issues such as email compliance, online marketing & advertising compliance, software development laws, mobile compliance laws, intellectual property laws, electronic transaction laws, online contest & sweepstakes laws, and online corporate laws. Lior Leser, Internet Lawyer is licensed to practice law in Florida and California.
SERVING CLIENTS NATIONWIDE