- How do you bind visitors to an electronic agreement?
- Should you employ Browse Wrap Agreement or a Click Wrap Agreement?
- What is the risk associated with user generated content?
- Can you be sued for opinions you publish on your blog?
- Do you need to negotiate the sale of your website?
- Is you site violating another's trademarks or copyrights?
- Do you need to register your domain name with the USPTO (United States Patent & Trademark Office)?
- Are others using improper means to steal your traffic (trademark violations, unfair competition, false advertising, keyword and meta tag violations, initial interest confusion)?
- Is another site using s similar domain name to direct traffic away from your site (cyber squatters)?
Any other questions. Take a look at some of the areas of internet law we deal with everyday. If you can't find a link to an issue confronting you, dont worry. Contact Lior Leser. With his unqiue education and background, no other attorney is as well placed or trained to help you with your unique ideas.
WHEN I CALL, WHO WILL I BE SPEAKING WITH?
When you call or email us, you will be directed to Lior Leser, our Internet lawyer. Mr. Leser enables the development, protection and legal compliance of emerging online technology companies. He helps online, software and other technology companies protect their assets and reach legal compliance across the 50 states and abroad.
Lior Leser, Internet Lawyer, represents clients in online legal compliance issues such as email compliance, online marketing & advertising compliance, software development laws, mobile compliance laws, intellectual property laws, electronic transaction laws, online contest & sweepstakes laws, and online corporate laws. Lior Leser, Internet Lawyer is licensed to practice law in Florida and California.
SERVING CLIENTS NATIONWIDE