WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT LAW
- Do you need a standard web site development and work for hire agreements?
- How owns the rights to digital and media products you create?
- Do you need to register your copyrights and trademarks?
- Are you liable for designing non-legal or non-complaint sites?
- Are you liable when you produce advertisements and online catalog sites that violate advertising laws?
- Do you need to implement Terms of Service and Privacy Policies into your online order forms?
Any other questions. Take a look at some of the areas of internet law we deal with everyday. If you can't find a link to an issue confronting you, dont worry. Contact Lior Leser. With his unqiue education and background, no other attorney is as well placed or trained to help you with your unique ideas.
WHEN I CALL, WHO WILL I BE SPEAKING WITH?
When you call or email us, you will be directed to Lior Leser, our Internet lawyer. Mr. Leser enables the development, protection and legal compliance of emerging online technology companies. He helps online, software and other technology companies protect their assets and reach legal compliance across the 50 states and abroad.
Lior Leser, Internet Lawyer, represents clients in online legal compliance issues such as email compliance, online marketing & advertising compliance, software development laws, mobile compliance laws, intellectual property laws, electronic transaction laws, online contest & sweepstakes laws, and online corporate laws. Lior Leser, Internet Lawyer is licensed to practice law in Florida and California.
SERVING CLIENTS NATIONWIDE