- What does the law say about keyword usage in GOOGLE Adwords, YAHOO Advertising or BING search ads?
- Did you receive a trademark violation demand letter for your SEO techniques?
- Are other sites using your trademarks in their meta tags?
- Are competitor SEOs resulting in Initial Interest Confusion?
- Do you need to bring your Lead Generation software into legal compliance?
- Have your videos and pictures been taken down pursuant to DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) notice? Do you need to respond or lose a lead generation source?
- Are you being threatened for content published on your blog by someone else?
- Worried about employing Black Hat SEO techniques?
Any other questions. Take a look at some of the areas of internet law we deal with everyday. If you can't find a link to an issue confronting you, dont worry. Contact Lior Leser. With his unqiue education and background, no other attorney is as well placed or trained to help you with your unique ideas.
WHEN I CALL, WHO WILL I BE SPEAKING WITH?
When you call or email us, you will be directed to Lior Leser, our Internet lawyer. Mr. Leser enables the development, protection and legal compliance of emerging online technology companies. He helps online, software and other technology companies protect their assets and reach legal compliance across the 50 states and abroad.
Lior Leser, Internet Lawyer, represents clients in online legal compliance issues such as email compliance, online marketing & advertising compliance, software development laws, mobile compliance laws, intellectual property laws, electronic transaction laws, online contest & sweepstakes laws, and online corporate laws. Lior Leser, Internet Lawyer is licensed to practice law in Florida and California.
SERVING CLIENTS NATIONWIDE