ONLINE SERVICES LAW
- Need a standard agreement when providing your services online?
- Need terms of service and privacy policies for your online services website?
- What are the rules when advertising your services on the internet?
- How to bind clients to your electronic contracts?
- What legal steps must be implemented when virtualizing your services?
- Need help with disputes with your online clients?
- Did you take the necessary steps to assure clarity as to who, you or the client. owns the intellectual property rights, to the work porduct?
- Have you registered your intellectual property (copyrights and trademarks)?
Any other questions. Take a look at some of the areas of internet law we deal with everyday. If you can't find a link to an issue confronting you, dont worry. Contact Lior Leser. With his unqiue education and background, no other attorney is as well placed or trained to help you with your unique ideas.
WHEN I CALL, WHO WILL I BE SPEAKING WITH?
When you call or email us, you will be directed to Lior Leser, our Internet lawyer. Mr. Leser enables the development, protection and legal compliance of emerging online technology companies. He helps online, software and other technology companies protect their assets and reach legal compliance across the 50 states and abroad.
Lior Leser, Internet Lawyer, represents clients in online legal compliance issues such as email compliance, online marketing & advertising compliance, software development laws, mobile compliance laws, intellectual property laws, electronic transaction laws, online contest & sweepstakes laws, and online corporate laws. Lior Leser, Internet Lawyer is licensed to practice law in Florida and California.
SERVING CLIENTS NATIONWIDE