MOBILE DEVELOPMENT LAW
- Are you mobile products MMA (Mobile Marketing Association) compliant?
- Do you need to register your iPhone App (Application) for copyright protection?
- Did you receive a demand letter claiming your cellular phone digital product infringes on another's trademark/copyright?
- Do you need to implement a double opt in for your mobile purchases?
- Do carriers require you to implement specific privacy polices?
- Concerned about liability associated with your mobile subscription model?
- Are your ring tones infringing on the rights of performers or producers?
- Did you receive notice of investigation by the attorney general?
Any other questions. Take a look at some of the areas of internet law we deal with everyday. If you can't find a link to an issue confronting you, dont worry. Contact Lior Leser. With his unqiue education and background, no other attorney is as well placed or trained to help you with your unique ideas.
WHEN I CALL, WHO WILL I BE SPEAKING WITH?
When you call or email us, you will be directed to Lior Leser, our Internet lawyer. Mr. Leser enables the development, protection and legal compliance of emerging online technology companies. He helps online, software and other technology companies protect their assets and reach legal compliance across the 50 states and abroad.
Lior Leser, Internet Lawyer, represents clients in online legal compliance issues such as email compliance, online marketing & advertising compliance, software development laws, mobile compliance laws, intellectual property laws, electronic transaction laws, online contest & sweepstakes laws, and online corporate laws. Lior Leser, Internet Lawyer is licensed to practice law in Florida and California.
SERVING CLIENTS NATIONWIDE