ONLINE GAME LAWYER
- Do you need to trademark or copyright your online games?
- Did you hire an outside development firm to produce your internet game? Who really owns it?
- Do you need Terms of Service or Privacy Policies for your Digital Game Site?
- Do you need to draft a EULA (End User License Agreement) for your sale of digital products?
- Do you need the negotiation of a licensing agreement with a game publisher?
- Do you need to sell your rights to an online game website?
- Do you run promotions (sweepstakes and contests) for your game site?
- Do your users earn points or digital dollars while playing games? What happens if you terminate their account?
- Can you change the rules of an online game mid-way?
Any other questions. Take a look at some of the areas of internet law we deal with everyday. If you can't find a link to an issue confronting you, dont worry. Contact Lior Leser. With his unqiue education and background, no other attorney is as well placed or trained to help you with your unique ideas.
WHEN I CALL, WHO WILL I BE SPEAKING WITH?
When you call or email us, you will be directed to Lior Leser, our Internet lawyer. Mr. Leser enables the development, protection and legal compliance of emerging online technology companies. He helps online, software and other technology companies protect their assets and reach legal compliance across the 50 states and abroad.
Lior Leser, Internet Lawyer, represents clients in online legal compliance issues such as email compliance, online marketing & advertising compliance, software development laws, mobile compliance laws, intellectual property laws, electronic transaction laws, online contest & sweepstakes laws, and online corporate laws. Lior Leser, Internet Lawyer is licensed to practice law in Florida and California.
SERVING CLIENTS NATIONWIDE