- Did you receive a demand letter from a lawyer about comments you made on your blog?
- Can you write reviews about competitors bloggers as a way to drive traffic to your blog?
- When is your blog not legally compliant?
- What is your liability when allowing others to post comments to your blog?
- Did you receive a demand letter from a lawyer claiming that a picture, video or text you included in your Blog violates their client's rights? Is an IP firm demanding that you "settle" copyright infringing charges?
- Do you need to bind viewers and contributers to a Terms of Service?
- Do you need to negotiate a marketing agreement for your Blog?
Any other questions. Take a look at some of the areas of internet law we deal with everyday. If you can't find a link to an issue confronting you, dont worry. Contact Lior Leser. With his unqiue education and background, no other attorney is as well placed or trained to help you with your unique ideas.
WHEN I CALL, WHO WILL I BE SPEAKING WITH?
When you call or email us, you will be directed to Lior Leser, our Internet lawyer. Mr. Leser enables the development, protection and legal compliance of emerging online technology companies. He helps online, software and other technology companies protect their assets and reach legal compliance across the 50 states and abroad.
Lior Leser, Internet Lawyer, represents clients in online legal compliance issues such as email compliance, online marketing & advertising compliance, software development laws, mobile compliance laws, intellectual property laws, electronic transaction laws, online contest & sweepstakes laws, and online corporate laws. Lior Leser, Internet Lawyer is licensed to practice law in Florida and California.
SERVING CLIENTS NATIONWIDE