VIRTUAL CURRENCY LAWYER
- Virtual World Currencies
- In-Game Currencies
- Cyber Currencies
- Social Media Currencies
- Gamer Currencies
- Hybrid Currencies
- Electronic Cash
- Electronic Currency
- Digital Money | Digital Cash
- Crypto Currencies
- theft of virtual currencies and virtual chips used in online and mobile gaming;
- lawsuit over the ownership of virtual property bought with virtual currencies;
- lawsuits over the purchase and sale of virtual currencies outside of the game or market established by the developer; and
- lawsuits over proper control of sale of virtual currencies to children.
As virtual currencies become ubiquitous in the online marketplace, the challenges and complexities faced by developers of online games, social networks and virtual worlds increase as well. Setting up a virtual currency is not a simple matter. You have to think of all of the permutations and possibilities involved when buying, earnings trading and exchanging virtual currencies. That's where a lawyer experienced in virtual currencies can help.
- How t control the exchange of virtual currencies within your own marketplace;
- How to minimize the chance of cheating and theft within your virtual marketplace;
- How to prevent claims of real world ownership of your virtual currencies;
- How to assure that your virtual currencies are not the instrument of money laundering, illegal gamblings and other crimes.
A virtual currency lawyer can guide you through the process of properly setting up a marketplace. How to minimize the chance of lawsuits? How to structure a system that supports your business plans? How to create a marketplace that maintains a flexibility that you need?
CONTACT A VIRTUAL CURRENCY LAWYER
Virtual currencies may have started out as just another feature. A way of keep track of a contestant's scores. A way to buy a handful of gimmicky digital products. Today that's no longer the case. Today, virtual currencies are an asset. Today the industries largest companies from Google to Facebook buy virtual currency companies. Today virtual currency companies partner with real world retailers (like WalMart) and real word payment systems (like American Express Reward Points). To reach that level of success is not easy. It requires a thoughtful construction of a virtual system and its own rules and regulations. Remember: Real world laws will have no real impact on virtual world currencies. It is up to you to set up the basis of laws and regulations that will govern your new virtual currency world.
AN ATTORNEY WITH EXPERIENCE IN CREATING E-CURRENCIES CAN HELP
WHEN I CALL, WHO WILL I BE SPEAKING WITH?
When you call or email us, you will be directed to Lior Leser, our Internet lawyer. Mr. Leser enables the development, protection and legal compliance of emerging online technology companies. He helps online, software and other technology companies protect their assets and reach legal compliance across the 50 states and abroad.
Lior Leser, Internet Lawyer, represents clients in online legal compliance issues such as email compliance, online marketing & advertising compliance, software development laws, mobile compliance laws, intellectual property laws, electronic transaction laws, online contest & sweepstakes laws, and online corporate laws. Lior Leser, Internet Lawyer is licensed to practice law in Florida and California.
SERVING CLIENTS NATIONWIDE